Tuition Fees for MD Program in AMA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Foreign/Indian Students)
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
|Fees (Philippines Pesos)||300,000||250,000||250,000||150,000||950,000|
Note: Exchange rate is indicative. Exchange rate prevailing on the date of conversion is applicable.
- Visa conversion + services: From 9(a) to 9(f) US $ 700
- Food and hostel (sharing basis) @11,500 PHP per month = 138,000 PHP or US $ 3000
- Hostel deposit US $450
- Special Study Permit (SSP) for students less than 18 years of age = 200 $ / extension
- Visitors Visa Extension - As applicable Govt. rate (approx. 110 $ a month)
- Living and Food expenses as per student living standard and lifestyle of student
- Accommodation and food may cost you around PHP 7,000 to PHP 17,000 per month
First Year expenses (In USD)
|S. No.||Particulars||Amount (in USD)|
|1||Fees of BS||6,000|
|3||Food and Hostel||3,000|
|5||Bank transfer charges||45|
1st year amount of US $ 7956 (Seven Thousand Nine hundred and Fifty six) to be transferred to the account of the India Co-ordinator given below and $2000 to be paid in advance in India for Food and Hostel:
Account details for amount transfer for college fees
|Account Name||JAISWAL VIVEK KUMAR|
|Bank Name||China Banking Corporation|
|Bank Address||BF RESORT VILLAGE BRANCH, LAS PINAS CITY|
|Account Address||56 J Miranda St, Philamlife village, Las Pinas, Metro Manila|
Food and Hostel is compulsory and payable in advance. The above fees do not include the fees for remedial exams / classes which you will have to pay if you fail in any of the subjects/modules under BS/Medicine program.
AMA Education system extend a warm welcome and best wishes for your successful education. We appreciate your interest in us and hope you share our enthusiasm on your future at AMA School of Medicine.